I think we all see the movie/tv stars and wish that our teeth could look the same way. Teeth whitening can be expensive or not expensive at all, depending on which avenue you choose. So here are a few ways to whiten you teeth.
- Keep Your Teeth Clean – Nothing better to keep our teeth turn yellow to keep them clean. Maintain proper oral hygiene: brush your teeth three times a day, one after each meal. The mouthwash is also very helpful in keeping our teeth clean.
- Limit your intake of certain foods and products – Reduce consumption of foods and products that stain our teeth: snuff, tea, cola, wine, coffee, etc.. Ideally, after taking each one of these products we should brush our teeth or gargle with mouthwash.
- Bicarbonate and Water – The only effective home remedy for teeth whitening is to mix baking soda and water into a paste and rub our teeth with it. However, this remedy is not always effective. Keep in mind that the teeth have three layers: the outer, also known as enamel, the average, also called dentin and internal. Bicarbonate and water using only be effective to clean the enamel, that is, the inner side of the tooth.
- Pasta Bleaching – Whitening toothpastes, as occurs with baking, are only effective to clean the outer surface of the tooth. However, they are effective in maintaining clean dentin tubes after being subjected to a bleaching treatment at the dentist.
- Visit Your Dentist –When the stain the tooth has broken through the outer face thereof and has reached the dentin, we will have no choice but to go to the dentist. Dentin is covered by tiny little tubes that are actually stain and give that yellowish look to the video. Clean these tubes on our own is impossible. The dentist probably would undergo a treatment based on a gel of carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. Part of this treatment is done in the dentist’s office and one at home. Always follow the instructions of your dentist. If you need help, don’t forget Dentist Specialist your Cedar Park Dental specialist.